Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day!

😳😳😳MEN, I’m gonna give you a Helpful Hint!! There is a commercial playing on the radio that says, "There is no better way to say I love you than a heart-shaped pizza from Papa John’s!!” Do not listen, I repeat do not listen! πŸƒ‍♂️πŸƒπŸƒ‍♂️πŸƒπŸƒ‍♂️πŸƒπŸƒ‍♂️πŸƒπŸƒ‍♂️πŸƒπŸƒ‍♂️ πŸ“£IT will not serve you well! πŸ“£BUT HER DREAM 🏠 WILL!! Once again….She does not want a heart-shaped pizza from Papa John’s!. SHE WANTS THE HOUSE!! If you want to save money, there are ways to get into a home at ZERO DOWN PAYMENT!!❤️ She might be OK with eating pizza after you have moved in! Now that we are on the same page, reach out to me ☎️ 214-870-7285 NOT PAPA JOHNS!! www.jessicahargis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Snap It's Sold!

  πŸ’₯SNAP IT’S SOLDπŸ’₯ Congratulations to this Veteran family! When another agent was continuously not available, I guess they Chose Me. Calle...