Monday, February 20, 2023

5-Star Review

 Judy Munoz and I are very HAPPY SELLERS ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ This was our first partnered flip home in North Dallas! I was originally called to a listing that trusted me with an inheritance! Well the opportunity was there and the client really just wanted to be done with it!! NOW the market shifted drastically in the middle of the rehab plus we ran into repairs and expenses we weren’t prepared for! BUT WE ARE PROUD WOMEN ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ today! This one is SOLD AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR OUR NEXT PROJECT!! Contact me if you have a ๐Ÿ  that you don’t want to deal with repairs or rehab, maybe an inheritance, whatever the case….We would ❤️ to take a ๐Ÿ‘€ 214-870-7285



No comments:

Post a Comment

Snap It's Sold!

  ๐Ÿ’ฅSNAP IT’S SOLD๐Ÿ’ฅ Congratulations to this Veteran family! When another agent was continuously not available, I guess they Chose Me. Calle...